Monday, September 25, 2006

Sinkfull

Played a secret gig last week with our metal mates Motor-Fist. It went as expected, we went down like a sack of shit and no-one understood what we were trying to do. There was a pretty good sized crowd maybe 15 to twenty cunts, they all hated us apart from a skinny Gothette who blew me after the show. Our eleven song set lasted about 5 minutes, between songs the crowd slagged us off and chanted for Motor-Fist. We were pissed out of our tatties on bottled ales as always.

Setlist...
13 day session
Piss Party
Sinkfull of Vomit
Pointless Nostalga
Cut the flesh
Futility of belief
Corpsefuk
Deep Melancholic state induced by over consumption of alcohol and self hate
Pantysniffer
You are all shite
Suicide plan 99

6 Comments:

Blogger Lord Vegan said...

Heard your front-room demo guyz - can't understand the lyrics but love the grind!

9:19 pm  
Blogger Clawhammer said...

Cheers Lord V. The demo was for the band only but as long as no money changed hands I suppose it's ok that it is out there.

5:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was that "skinny Gothette" and there is no way I would blow your stinking little maggoty cock you twatting liar. I did enjoy the gig though.

5:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veneble - how many times have I told you not to be surfing websites that include blaspheming and references to sexual acts, I am going to have to put back the AOL safeguard on!

9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at your horrific gig and enjoyed every rancid vomitting minute of it. The horrible bird in front of me kept pulling her drawers up through her crack though - put me off my greasy hotdog

8:00 pm  
Blogger Clawhammer said...

Lord Vegans Mum: Do you sell your used panties online? The next gig we play I will dedicate Panty Sniffer and Piss Party to you.

Lilly: Yeah...whatever. Anyway your a great dancer, fancy joining us onstage?

Ian: "What a waste" of a hotdog. You should have hit the tert with your meaty rythm stick.

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home