Sunday, October 01, 2006

Land of Hope and Glory

I've been corresponding with Human Cabbage of the Green-Thrashers "Ecosphere" lately and it looks like we will be heading south in a few weeks to play a gig with them and the mighty "Judas Priestess". This could be a historic gig for all three bands, I am trying to get a space at the gig for Motorfist as well, they have never been south of Inverness before and are chomping at the bit to "sniff some English pussy" (their words not mine). It will be great to meet up with Human C again, I haven't seen him since we both got kicked out of college almost two years ago. The cunt nicked my Flying V and he is as I type giving it a rainforest paint job! True , I did borrow the V from some band we heckled at a Student Union gig, oh well easy come easy go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Human Cabbage said...

Looking forward to a jamming session. I heard you brits no who to put on a show!

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobetta here, lead singer with Judas Priestess - looking forward to the gigs next month. I am wanting to do some jamming with you Arserippah!

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home